Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Break Adventure

Hal and Matt and Ryan at "Little Blue John" in Southern Utah.
This was a BIG adventure! Kim and the girls invited them to go! They started hiking at 8 AM and got out of the Canyon at 1:30 AM. They hiked much further than they had planned. Ryan was planning to just spend the night! After a sleepy drive home...they made it to bed by 5:30 AM. Lots of rappels and climbs and long (25 miles) hiking!
Uncle Kim and the girls led the way! Lots of sore legs for a few days! They Loved it!

Hal

Matt~Hal and Ryan

Ry

Matt

Hal

Ryan

This is my favorite picture

Down in a canyon

Out in the sun!

Matt

Ryan

Hal rappelling

My guys

4 comments:

The Warner Family said...

Hey Terry
Thanks for sending your new blog. I love keeping up with everyone this way. Jeff thinks I'm obsessed! I'm really not, but I love looking at everyones.
Looks like they had a great adventure.
Love ya
Sherie

The Wrights said...

Hey Guys, I sure miss you guys already! Thanks again for a fun weekend! I loved spending ever min with you guys! Sure miss ya! I just found out today that we are going to go to Ecuador too! Tiger is going to take us to some Ruins there.. he says that it is one of the coolest things to do in Central America. Sounds fun huh!

The Wrights said...

Oops! I ment GUATEMALA, apperently I had my mind on Ecuador.. But I ment Guatemala.. I must really want to go to Ecuador one day too! Sorry! :)

Jenny Miller said...

looks like fun!! was it worth the pain??