Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Fearless Leader


Jenny... thanks so much for getting our family pictures done! We have waited soooo long and I am so excited to have this done! You are amazing and so willing to share your talents with your family! We love YOU! Can't wait to hang up our new "portrait"!

These are my favorite pictures of the day...with my camera... (not great...but passable).

I said... "pose for me" this is what they came up with! Crazy little guys!

This is McKay...our oldest and "Strongest" grandson! What a stud!

Notice....Hal and I are looking at the camera.... But NOT ONE KID is looking at it! Click on the picture and check out the goofy and funny faces! These kids are the best! Isn't it great that there is so much individuality? I love these kids! They are all so precious and adorable. What a lucky Granny and Pa!

3 comments:

Jenny Miller said...

Fun times! That photo of me is a bit scary...LOL I am not really that mean~

Terry said...

It's not scary! You are in your element...and beautiful!

Lindsey said...

Miss Terry! You look absolutely beautiful in your pictures! :) Miss you!