Saturday, March 28, 2009

Get off the roads and hide the ladies! Our grandson turned 16 today!


HAPPY BIG 16 MCKAY! !
We love you so much! You are such a great kid! We are proud of you for making good choices and for being such a great example to all of your family and to us! It seems like just yesterday when you were born! Your mom invited me to come and be there when you were born. Grandpa was so excited he said it wasn't "safe for him to stay at work" so he came to the hospital! He snuck in and hid in the corner of the room saying "I won't be any trouble over here".... He just wanted to be there when you arrived! What an amazing memory! You have blessed our lives for 16 wonderful years... and we can't wait to see the next 16~! I hope you know how precious you are to us and how much we all love you! What a blessing you are to our family! Happy 16th Birthday!

4 comments:

The Wrights said...

What a handsome guy! We love you buddy! Happy Birthday!

Nancy said...

Hi Terry, I don't know if you'll remember me...Nancy Wolfley Roberts, from A&P. I was looking at my cousin Shelly's blog and ran across your family. It's so good to see you guys. Your family is so beautiful. You look fantastic. Jenny takes the most beautiful pictures. I have run into Matt a few times over the years, but never had a chance to talk with him. I saw him at the Timp. Temple and also at the dentist office. Lizzy is all grown up and so darn cute. It's fun to catch up on everybody. Hope you are doing well. You and Hal sure have something to be proud of. Aren't families awesome?! Take care-Nancy

Nancy said...

Terry, Thanks for telling me about Paul. I didn't know. It's still really hard to believe. He was such a great person.

Give Shelly a big hug for me when you see her. I miss her.

I live in Orem and would love to do lunch someday. I was chatting with Kim last night and now have 100's of fun memories floating around my head. It's so fun to check up with people you love.
Have a great trip. -Nancy

Jessica McAllister said...

Such cute grandkids, can not wait till Lizzy and Dallas have some, they will defiantly be adorable.