What a welcome! Thanks Abby and Audrey! That was a great sign! Thanks for making it for us!
Surprises all around!
Carving the Pumpkin!
Lighting it up!
Trunk or Treat!
Grandpa always gets into the action!
A bit cold at the Trunk or Treat...but so fun!

We ran into Jamie Edwards Christensen! What a great surprise and treat for ME! Jamie grew up in our ward and was one of my young women that I had for the whole 6 years! She is one of my favorites! She and her husband and 6 kids live in Spokane. She is not in Becca's ward but the other ward that shares the building. They were all doing the Trunk or Treat together...so it was such fun to see her! She has 6 kids... when did I get so old?
We ran into Jamie Edwards Christensen! What a great surprise and treat for ME! Jamie grew up in our ward and was one of my young women that I had for the whole 6 years! She is one of my favorites! She and her husband and 6 kids live in Spokane. She is not in Becca's ward but the other ward that shares the building. They were all doing the Trunk or Treat together...so it was such fun to see her! She has 6 kids... when did I get so old?




No comments:
Post a Comment