Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving at Horsley's

This year we went to Logan for Thanksgiving with Amy and Brett and the kids. It was really fun and enjoyable! These kids are so fun!

Jaxson helping me make the rolls!

Tay offering her advice!

Amy and Me...

Check out these rolls! LOVE THEM!

Amy set such a beautiful table!

I went out in the garage to get the pies... and this Banana Cream pie looked like it had been dropped....hmmmm? Who did that?

I got checkin' and Guess Who?

I laughed so hard... she sure looked guilty!
You are adorable Tay! That pie was tasty no matter what!

Who goes to Old Navy on Thanksgiving... I almost felt guilty...like it was Sunday or something. GREAT SALES~! Taylor can talk me into ANYTHING!

This family can wrestle!

Benny's dresser! He designed it all by himself!
Then we headed up to their cottage in Bear Lake for the weekend. That is the most relaxing place I know!

No comments: