Mason and I went to lunch with Lois one day! Mason had a great time just chopping that cupcake to a million tiny pieces... He was so content and patient. What a great little guy!
cutting and cutting....
Messy Messy Messy...
Orange frosting doesn't come off very easy.
On Friday night we had a movie night... Too fun! "Son of Flubber"

Here is grandpa leading the "guests" into their seats. Notice the flashlight...The room was actually dark...
Here is grandpa leading the "guests" into their seats. Notice the flashlight...The room was actually dark...
Mom and Dad RETURN! Jen and Nate came back rested, tanned and rejuvenated!

Grandma found a killer deal on an old box of baseball cards. The kids (including Matt) were mesmerized. 1986 box and the bubble gum was hard as a rock. I went to Partyland and there were 2 boxes there... I should have bought both. Bargain of the year.... $5.00.
Grandma found a killer deal on an old box of baseball cards. The kids (including Matt) were mesmerized. 1986 box and the bubble gum was hard as a rock. I went to Partyland and there were 2 boxes there... I should have bought both. Bargain of the year.... $5.00.




No comments:
Post a Comment