This is a photo of our beautiful mom... back in the early 40's.
B: Craig ~ Hy ~ Lane ~ Todd and Scott
F: Alan ~ Mom ~ Me
Since it is so rare...another picture for posterity!
Alan and Scott with Mom
Great minds think alike...
Lane with Abby and Audrey
Scott ~
Roses for me and Mom from Lane and Todd
Hy and I
Craig and I
Lane and I
Scott and I are 3 months apart...
Todd was always our baby brother.. Not so much now!
Lane ~ Todd and Hy with me
My adorable nephew Brett- Todd's son and his new fiance Kristen! They got engaged on the Friday night we got there! Todd helped Brett plan an amazing dinner and surprise for her! We were so excited to finally meet her! What an amazing young woman she is! Brett converted her and she is something really special! We sure love both of you and can't wait until they get married in August!




No comments:
Post a Comment