Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt!

What happened to those warm days we used to have for the Easter Egg Hunt? The last two years have been so COLD! Once again we hid all the eggs in the house... Still really fun!

I have lots of pics of my kids on these stairs...now it is the some of our grandkids! Brings back a lot of memories...
I did something different this year... I bought prizes instead of candy. The kids each got coupons in their eggs....for different prizes. I think the moms were happier and it was actually cheaper than ALL THAT CANDY! However it took a lot of thinking on my part... The kids loved it and it may become a new tradition!

Macie and Mason hunting!

All the eggs.. FOUND~ !

Choosing prizes!

Too much to choose from...

Sadie with her sack of purple eggs and prizes!

Jenny and Oaks

Miss Macie

Oaks and Presto...

Mason and Jen

Millie with her new shades!

No comments: