The boys were hungry and ready to eat!

Hurry Granny...

Ryan and Nate

Mckay
Hal and Jenny with Mckay -looks like he is trying to be sneaky and get something out of that bowl?

Abby Lou.. the Princess!

Becca and Audrey our other princess!

Macie - how adorable is she? Another princess!

Jaxson

Audrey found a place to get her face painted! She was so excited!
Hurry Granny...
Ryan and Nate
Mckay
Hal and Jenny with Mckay -looks like he is trying to be sneaky and get something out of that bowl?
Matt and Levi didn't get there until later.
Amy and Brett
After dinner all the kids made pillowcases! Fun!
Angie and Sadie and Mason
Abby Lou.. the Princess!
Becca and Audrey our other princess!
Macie - how adorable is she? Another princess!
The girls and my phone... it is too much fun! They beg to play...
Jaxson
Levi with Abby and Audrey - time to go home.:(
Becca and Brigham
The next morning it was breakfast at Kneaders for the whole crew!
Becca Levi and Brig
Audrey
Then it was off to Build A Bear and Costco and some Craft Shows!
Benny's birthday trip to Build A Bear! This is our favorite "Bear Counselor" Staci! We all love her!
Benny's birthday trip to Build A Bear! This is our favorite "Bear Counselor" Staci! We all love her!
Audrey found a place to get her face painted! She was so excited!
So cute! The artist was amazing!
It was a really fun weekend! I can't believe I didn't get pictures of Lizzy and Taylor and I going to Old Navy at midnight for Black Friday deals! I have NEVER seen such a line! They told me if I opened a credit card I could go right to the head of the line and SO I DID! We got pj's for everyone for $5.00 each! Sweet!




No comments:
Post a Comment