Saturday, January 29, 2011

Our 40th Wedding Anniversary!

Last Friday (1/28) was a BIG DAY! Lizzy and Dallas had Tytan...and then the kids took us out to dinner for our 40th anniversary! It was a fun night...but we missed Lizzy and Dallas at the hospital and our Angie was home with Maxwell and Brett was on call... I just love being with our kids..any time any place! The more the merrier!

We are just getting older and older!

Hal and the girls....missing Lizzy!

Jenny and Nate

Amy and Becca.. I sure think they look alike!

Becca with Levi and Brigham

Matt and Amy

Ryan with the girls... He's a great dad!

Brigham.. he loved being there! Such a good little guy!

Then the BIG SURPRISE!

We were given a gift... of a cruise! Anytime...anywhere! We just have to choose!
Good grief..do we looked shocked?

You gotta be kiddin me? I think we caught Hal at a shocked moment!

Hal is still in shock!

No comments: