Thursday, January 12, 2012

Opening Presents on Christmas Morning

It was a bit harder to do Christmas morning and our traditional breakfast...because of Church. Everyone has a different time and so we didn't all get together at the same time. But it worked out pretty good.

Ryan and Kel putting Millie's scooter together

Sadie opening her pogo stick

Max loves his car... lots of buttons to push and fun to ride on!

Brig and Abby and Sadie and Audrey with their Christmas gifts

This year I started working on our kids gifts in May. I scanned over 600 of our old photo's to put into books for the kids. I worked on it just about every night at work and at home when I could. It took hours and hours...but it was truly a labor of love! They each received a large 12x12 book with all of our family photo's in it...and then one of Hal and I each growing up. I hope they will be a treasure to them.

Opening the books



Lizzy

Max and Tytan with Angie

Brigham

Tytan

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

Thanks so much for making us those wonderful books! We will cherish them for the rest of our lives. They are AMAZING!!!