Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Millie Anne Marchbanks is on her way!


Here is the latest ultrasound on Ryan and Heather's new baby girl due in Dec. Such a beautiful little face... (of course I am the grandma) We live in an amazing time... Ryan was the first baby I was able to have an ultrasound on and it didn't look anything like this....they thought they could tell he was a boy... but they weren't positive! Now 30 years later look what amazing technology we have! We can't wait for her arrival...but stay safe in mommy Millie until you are baked really well!

2 comments:

Hambrick said...

Congratulations on another grandbaby! I love keeping up with your cute family. Love ya. Stacy

The Warner Family said...

Looks like you have had a fun summer. We need to get together soon. Check on that class and let me know, I would love to go back.
Love ya
Sherie