Friday, November 14, 2008
Grandpa Marchbanks 80th Birthday
Happy Birthday Leon! We all gathered at Grandpa's house for his 80th birthday! In the past few years Grandpa has had several strokes and a couple of heart attacks... but he keeps plugging away! Bless Grandma's heart for the amazing way that she cares for him. He was so excited to have company and he really loved the cake! I love to hear him call Grandma with his soft little whistle- it sounds like a tiny bird in the other room! He sure loves Grandma and often says "look at the beautiful woman!" or "where is that beautiful Inez". He has a hard time getting around much... but he still remembers all the kids and wants to be with them! He is always asking about Lizzy and Dallas and he still wants that parrot from El Salvador! We love you dad and we are really grateful for all you have done for us! I am especially grateful that I got your oldest son! Happy 80th!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment