Sunday, May 3, 2009
Waimea Falls!
This was such a fun adventure! A mile in and a mile back. We felt like we were walking through the Garden of Eden! It was so Beautiful! We got to the falls and Hal, Matt and Sadie took a dip! Angie and I "kinda" got in. I didn't want to walk back down wet... I know...what a wimp!! The water was beautiful and refreshing! Hal and Matt swam over to the falls and climbed in behind it and then "dove" out! They they were so proud! I have it on video if I could figure out how to upload it! It was a fun hike and so nice to just be in the quiet and beauty for a little while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Terry you look great! This looks like a lot of fun! Is this in Utah? I would really love to go there! How are you doing? I think I saw you at the mall the other day from a distance, but I wasn't sure it was you. Anyway, I love you and hope you're doing well!
oh whoops! I just realized you were in Hawaii! Hah! That's awesome! I love your photos! I would like to go there someday. Love ya!
Post a Comment