What can we do with apples? Well we got busy and made Applesauce and Carmel Apples! Yummy! It is so rewarding to see the bottles all full and as you will see... Grandkids that LOVE Carmel Apples!
Here is our tree of Red Delicious!
Golden Delicious (my very favorite!)
My adorable farmer hiding in the trees!
Aren't they beautiful?
I love those full boxes...So many ideas of what to make!
Here are my beautiful daughters in law helping me with the applesauce!
I love them so much and they are always up for my crazy ideas! Thanks Angie and Heather! I love you!
Such good helpers!
Here I am with Heather... check out my "Ho Ho Ho" apron... wrong season... but it was clean!
All done and in the bottles!
Goofy? Yes and that's one of the reasons I love them so much!
Look who came to help? Miss Millie! What a smile!
And Miss Macie... always on the phone... like mom??? Or dad??? hmmm??
Then yesterday some of the other grandkids arrived. We saved them a couple of branches to pick. They got quite a few! Then we headed inside to make Caramel Apples!
Preston ~ Oakley ~ Sadie ~ Mason and Trey




No comments:
Post a Comment