Saturday, October 17, 2009

Donuts Donuts Donuts!

Yesterday I was calling Hal and accidentally got Mason... He kept saying.. "Donut Grandma" I told him I would call him back in a minute and hung up. Jenny called me right back and asked what I told Mason... he kept saying "donut"... I told her I wasn't sure what that was about... but that he got me thinking that maybe we should make donuts...So we did! They were delicious! Thanks for the great idea buddy!
Mason our "idea" boy

Rolling and cutting the dough!
Oaks loved the whole process!

The baking crew!

Hot and delicious!

Angie our "frosting" expert!

Jenny dipping the donuts... just like a real donut shop!
Aren't they beautiful?

Aren't they darling?
Big bite Jenny!

Mason... nice and messy! Yummy!

Trey... every single finger has frosting on it!
Yummy! Fun to frost...but more fun to eat!
Preston couldn't smile... his mouth was too full!

Sadie is enjoying this treat!

All done...
Sadie and Angie on the way home... are their mouths still full? Hmmm???

1 comment:

Annette and Scott said...

Would you just adopt me???!!!