Sunday, July 4, 2010

Huck Finn Day

Huck Finn Day is one of the really fun parts of the celebration! It is held at Kiwanis Park and everything is free! There are fish to catch in a man made pond and face painting and lots of games!

Macie and Audrey in the water... that was a favorite part of the morning1

Abby

Rebecca Woahn with Audrey and Abby

Hal and I with the Adam's kids!

Becca and Heather down at the "lake front"
To heck with the games.. Millie stayed in the water the whole time! She loved it! I even caught her shivering a few times..but she wouldn't stay out!
Grandpa came for a few mins before work...long enough to have a donut with the Abby and Audrey.

Macie with her donut! My camera ran out of battery so I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked! Fun morning!

2 comments:

Janel said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe how much the kids have grown!!! Love you guys!

Aunt Janel

Janel said...

Haven't seen any updates lately. Have you stopped blogging?

Janel