Here are all the former's (minus a few) for a group picture! The front row with one exception are the girls that I have had since I started doing Miss Pl Grove. So fun for me to see all of them! Our oldest Queen was Joan Hooley Williams. She was Miss Pl Grove in 1948. Her granddaughter Sashaleigha Williams was one of my girls a few years ago! It was so fun to see them riding together.
Angela ~Nicole~ Sashaleigha ~Stephanie ~Becca ~ Lizzy and Betsy!
Dallas borrowed this 4 wheeler to bring Lizzy up to the start of the parade.
Becca and Lizzy with Audrey...and Abby. The little girls rode down the route a ways until they got to Fran and Todd. This was NOT Becca and Lizzy's favorite thing to do...and it did require a bit of coaxing! Thanks for humoring me you two! I love you!
My girls and our float this year!
My favorite thing... hands on heart for the passing of the flag!
Becca and Lizzy
On to the Queen's Tea. My family always has a picnic on the lawn while we are inside entertaining all the visiting city queens.




No comments:
Post a Comment