Pleasant Grove High School presented the most beautiful Phantom of the Opera that I have seen! It was like seeing it on Broadway...but even better! It was absolutely amazing! Ryan and I went on Monday night last week and it was so wonderful that I bought tickets for last night again! Hal and I took Oaks, Preston, Trey and Mason with us! It was once again an amazing production! Jenny told the kids the story so that they understood what was happening. They enjoyed it as much as Hal and I did. At the end as they were having the curtain call I looked over at Hal with tears running down my face and looked at him... I said "are you crying too?" and he nodded his head! I can't express how amazing it really was. Two weeks of performances and sold out every night! The most wonderful part were the high school kids with voices that were unbelievable... Live orchestra and music that you couldn't believe! Way to go Stewart Shelley -my dear friend and Pleasant Grove High! You made all of us so proud!!

Getting ready for the show to begin!

Phantom mask for Masquerade! price tag still attached!

They loved it!

Our 4 little Phantom's....
We met up with Jen and Nate for dinner afterwards!

Jenny was jealous...they had a wedding to go to..

Nate got right into the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment