Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Turkey Turkey!

I saw the cutest little Turkey's on Pinterest and I thought it would be so fun to have the kids make them for place card holders for Thanksgiving. Becca and Angie came with their kids...Miller's are in "quarantine" kinda to keep Jett well for his surgery on the 8th. I got all the stuff and we proceed to go to work. They were a bit harder than they looked...however the girls did a great job! I took the stuff over to Jenny to let her kids make them...so we will see how they turned out.

Simple... I thought! What could be hard? Oreo's and Candy Corn:)


Tytan got in on the act... however he just wanted to eat the Oreo's!

Angie and Sadie

Becca and Brigham

Working hard

Drying and waiting...the frosting was kinda messy!

Angie and Sadie with Max

Here is one of the finished guys! Adorable Right?

All lined up in the pan...waiting for tomorrow!

No comments: