Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Everyone Comes Home For Strawberry Days!"


I was thinking today about the fun summer ahead and my thoughts turned to Strawberry Day's.
The theme this year is "Everyone Comes Home For Strawberry Day's". We have been going to Strawberry Days for over 30 years. What a tradition it has become for us and all of our family! This year they have rented a Jumbotron for the Rodeo ~ and the parade will be bigger than ever! I can already taste the strawberries and cream! I love the whole celebration. As I was going through some old pictures I found the ones from last year! So here they are... I hope they will get you thinking about the fun days ahead! Please come home for Strawberry Days this year! We will be expecting You!

1 comment:

The Warner Family said...

Wow you have been busy!! How fun to celebrate all of those birthdays already! It was great talking to you the other day, we need to go to lunch when we get a minute!! Maybe we just need to make an appointment since there will never be any time that we are not busy! Jeff and I are going to Mexico in the morning for a week. I can't wait and I better go and get some sleep. Your family is darling!!
Love ya
Sherie
S