Isn't it wonderful that as you look at each of your children you see people that have grown up together but that are so individual in looks and personality and likes and dislikes. Each of them create the life they choose and yet we are blessed to blend together as one big happy family.
If my kids weren't my kids... I would want to be friends with each of them. They are such amazing individuals. They have each chosen spouses that are so special and unique. As each new son or daughter in-law has come into my life ~ they have brought joy to my heart. They fit our family perfectly because they were meant to be there. We all have our craziness...yet we love each other. That is the greatest gift I can imagine.
Happy Mothers Day to my 6 beautiful daughters. You are wonderful mothers. I watch each of you and I am amazed at the patience and love you show all of our adorable little ones. I hope you know how precious each of you are to me. My life would be incomplete with out you.
I love all my sons! You are honorable men and you are wonderful husbands and fathers.
I feel so blessed to be your mom. Thanks for allowing me the privilege!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
After staying up all night with fever boy...I am grateful that kids do grow up and I hope that I enjoy mine as much! It is so nice to have a mom who likes us and wants to be with us and who is always planning super fun things to get us all together....
Love you!
Well I just left you a really long cute message.. but the spanish key bord is way too hard to figure out.. So I will just say that we love you so much and we can"t wait to come back to america! We sure miss everyone and can"t wait to see you all on saturday. We love you all so much and we are so thankful for all that we are blessed with in america. Thanks mom and dad for all you have done for us, we sure are grateful. we love you so much! Love dallas and lizzy the world travlers!
We are leaving.. today at 2 and then a 4 hour lay over in Mexico City.. we will be in Las Vegas at about 11pm and I will call you then. Dallas left his phone charger in a Hotel room.. so I will call you when we get there. Love you tons...
You are the best mother-in-law out there, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are always so supportive, even if I don't let you know of events in my life (the talk in church) just kidding. I am blessed to have such a good example of being a mother, and gramndma to look up to. I love you and all of my in-laws. I am the luckiest girl in the world when it comes to in-laws (well i guess Heather is pretty lucky too.) Happy Mother Day!!!!
love you
Angie
Post a Comment