
"Everyone Comes Home For Strawberry Days!"
What a fun family tradition! We have been going for 30 years! As I look back on all of our family movies...We didn't have much money back then...but we always managed to find enough money to buy the film and record this wonderful event!! I love to look back and see the kids when they were so tiny marching in the children's parade and riding all the rides! Now we are starting over with beautiful grandkids and it is such a joy to see this tradition continue! Come join us if you can! It is such a fun family occasion!
What a fun family tradition! We have been going for 30 years! As I look back on all of our family movies...We didn't have much money back then...but we always managed to find enough money to buy the film and record this wonderful event!! I love to look back and see the kids when they were so tiny marching in the children's parade and riding all the rides! Now we are starting over with beautiful grandkids and it is such a joy to see this tradition continue! Come join us if you can! It is such a fun family occasion!




1 comment:
Terry! I had so so much fun this week! I'm sad it's over. Well you should check out my blog! www.heathernielsen.blogspot.com :) I love you!!!
Post a Comment