Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Good Things Utah!

Such a fun day at Good Things Utah! We enjoyed every minute!

Here we are with Nicea, Angie, Marti and Regan. Notice that grandson of mine moving in on Reagan...
Audience members!
These are my girls... Kami, Heather, Briana, Staci and Kelly

1 comment:

Hambrick said...

Terry, I'm am so excited to have found the Marchbanks. I told Jen that I only have great memories of you all. We had some great times. I have really enjoyed looking at all your kids' blogs, wow have they grown up. I remember when Amy had her first babe and was in Utah helping you open your new crafty store, and Lizzy, how grown up is she? These blogs are great but they do make me miss everyone and the funtimes. I have to tell you my fondest memory. It was at Thanksgiving and a bunch of us gals came down to share it with your family. Ryan had that ukalale (guitar) and we were all around the table just a singing and having a blast, (I'm sure we were wearing props) I will always remember how wonderful that felt to be welcomed into a family that barely knew us and treated us like we were a true member. Thanks for all the memories, and sharing your kids and daughter with me. Please continue to keep in touch, especially now that I found you. You are certainly loved Terry. Love, Stacy
cdhambrick@yahoo.com (email)
wwwittakesavillage.blogspot.com (blog)