That rocked! Thank you for taking us there! You are the best! Oakley loved the steep slides...Preston loved being with you....Trey loved going down the slides with Grandpa...Mason would like to never go again....lol! But he did like playing with Grandpa and being safe on Grandma's lap. Grandpa is a good leader going down slides. Grandma is the best at taking pictures! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Love you! OAKLEY, PRESTON, TREY, and OAKLEY
3 comments:
Apparently that was easy! They think Kangaroo zoo...figured that out in .02 seconds...I was thinking the zoo. What do I know? Can't wait!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa. I had such a fun time with you today. Thanks for inviting me. I love you
love Sadie
That rocked! Thank you for taking us there! You are the best! Oakley loved the steep slides...Preston loved being with you....Trey loved going down the slides with Grandpa...Mason would like to never go again....lol! But he did like playing with Grandpa and being safe on Grandma's lap.
Grandpa is a good leader going down slides. Grandma is the best at taking pictures!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Love you!
OAKLEY, PRESTON, TREY, and OAKLEY
Post a Comment