Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Sadie!


There is nothing I like better than birthday's at Build A Bear! Anytime I can talk a grandchild into going there! I am in heaven! I want to buy everything I see! Miss Sadie had her 7th birthday and she decided it was Build A Bear or bust!! Angie came with us and that made it even more special! I can't believe Sadie is getting so big! I remember when she was 6 mos old and we were in St Charles, Mo shopping at this wonderful spice store. Lizzy had her in a little tiny wicker shopping basket. She was so bitsy! We sure love you Sadie and we are so proud of the darling young lady you are becoming! Thanks for taking me to Build a Bear! It was so fun to have your mom come too! Bella Bunny Ballerina will love belonging to you! Take good care of her! I love you!

No comments: