One of my very favorite parts of Christmas is having the grand kids dressup and act out the Nativity. They have alway dug through my dress-ups and found costumes but this year for my Christmas gift, Becca made all new Nativity costumes for each of the kids. They were amazing! When Amy and Brett went to the Holy Land in May they brought me back the traditional headdresses. Amy also got the little caps for the 3 wisemen. It was so AWESOME! I LOVED IT! What a wonderful gift! I will treasure them always!

Joseph (Hunter) and Mary (Sadie) with baby Jesus (Millie)

Angels Macie and Abby

Littlest Angels and a darling lamb

The three wisemen - I think he is saying "Peace on Earth"

Shepherds in the field with a baby donkey

Shepherd Mason

Trey and Benson

Usually it is not very reverent...but so much fun! We try!
No comments:
Post a Comment