Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend of fun!

Here we are at Cracker Barrel! Love to go there...because of the cute store attached!

The girls!


Lizzy and Taylor and I went out again in the afternoon! Any store was fair game! I think we hit all of them!

Here are the MEN playing football! Lots of pulled and strained muscles! But they are tough!

When I bought this chair...I had no idea how much everyone would love it! They can all hang out together in it!

Games up stairs in the game room!

Coming back on Saturday to start all over again!



Hold on Mason! Mason loves Dallas!

Here is that chair again!
Grandma has dress ups and without fail...they always come out at some point of the "holiday".
I won't tell you who these kids belong to... but if Jenny ever gets a girl...there is a good chance she will look like the blond one in the polka dot scarf! Goofy kids! I am not sure where the real girls are!

1 comment:

Jenny Miller said...

So fun! What a bunch of spazmos!