Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Terry Anne!

Hey this is Hal... I just wanted to leave a post for my beautiful wife to let her know how much I love her....We started celebrating Terry Anne's Birthday this morning at 12:30 a.m. by singing Happy Birthday to her right after our movie ended. She is the joy of my life and I love her dearly. She is going to be so amazed that I was able to write this on our blog. Terry you are an amazing Wife, Friend, Mother and Grannie. Our children and our grandchildrens lives have been so blessed just to know you. I know mine has! I love that you love me! Where would I be without you? Wishing you a Happy Birthday Lover and many more! Love, Hal


8 comments:

Hambrick said...

I could just cry..that was so beautiful.Happy birthday and you may just be the luckiest gal around!

The Wrights said...

That is so cute! Happy Birthday Mom! We love you so much! You deserve the best day ever! You are the most amazing women I know and we are so greatful for you in our lives too! We don't know where we would be without you! Best wishes today! Love you to the moon and back!

Annette and Scott said...

How cool! I've always known what a special person you are...hope you have a wonderful birthday...you deserve it! I love you my friend!!

Jordan and Jandee said...

Happy Birthday Terry! You're the best!

Christensen family said...

Very sweet Hal! That is such a darling picture. Happy Birthday Terry!!!!

Kristy said...

That is so awesome Hal! Happy Birthday Terry!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Terry! I love ya! Way to go Hal, I am way impressed on your post to the blog :)

Nammi said...

Wow, I'm very impressed not only that Hal wrote on your blog but that he knew how. I'm not a very good friend - totally forgot your birthday. Hope it was a great one. Love you - Barb