Here is Brett with the hearse his dad brought down for the celebration! I was 40 when Brett married Amy... something just doesn't seem right... Am I THAT OLD? I guess I can just remember that Hal is OLDER! YEAHHH!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Happy 40th Brett!
Happy 40th Birthday Brett! We love you and we are so glad you belong to us!

Here is Brett with the hearse his dad brought down for the celebration! I was 40 when Brett married Amy... something just doesn't seem right... Am I THAT OLD? I guess I can just remember that Hal is OLDER! YEAHHH!!
Here is Brett with the hearse his dad brought down for the celebration! I was 40 when Brett married Amy... something just doesn't seem right... Am I THAT OLD? I guess I can just remember that Hal is OLDER! YEAHHH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment