Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a Fun Surprise!


My darling neighbors Zach, Abbie, Sam and Millie came over and sang Happy Birthday to me! (With a yummy cheesecake....I might add!)
What a special family we have living right next door! When they moved in a few years ago, our kids had all been gone for a while...and I had forgotten how wonderful it sounded to have kids outside my kitchen window playing with each other! The first time I heard it again...it made me cry! We were so blessed the day they moved in! Thanks so much for making my day so special! I love YOU!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hey Terry,
sorry Im just getting back with you, I just saw your comment, I haven't been the best blogger lately! Anyway, I think we might be in Disneyland. I kinda forgot about that when I was talking to you! I knew we were going, but couldn't remember the exact dates. And I dont think we are coming back til that sunday. Ill check forsure on the dates and let you know! But Im pretty sure! Dang it! Im sorry! But Ill let you know for sure!