We had a great time at our Family Party this Christmas! Everyone came and it was a great night of being together!
Kids all waiting to EAT!

Kids all waiting to EAT!
Then it was off to go caroling to some of the ladies in our ward! It was much more fun than I had even hoped. Our kids are so great and make everything we do feel special! We had 6 ladies in our ward that are widowed or single and we were able to go and take a basket of goodies and sing to each one. Everyone came and participated and it was so fun! I was up on the stairs at Geri Peay's house and looked out at our family...and I couldn't believe - first...how many people there were that belonged to us... and then I was just overwhelmed with gratitude for each of them and their willingness to go and serve someone else! I feel so blessed to have the kids and grandkids we have! What a blessed mom and dad we are!
Everyone came and sang at the top of their lungs!
Thanks everyone for making it so special! We touched some lives that night! I love you!

Thanks everyone for making it so special! We touched some lives that night! I love you!
Hal with Angie... We sure love this girl!

All of the girls in their new pj pants! Angie and Lizzy and I spent hours in Old Navy on Black Friday to get all of these! We finally gave up and just bought whatever we could find...and took them back later to change sizes and colors! Oh...and after standing in line for over an hour...and not moving... the guy told us if we opened a credit card we could go to the front of the line! So... I asked him if that applied to all of us in our group... Julie Us.. Lizzy Angie...and he said "Sure"...so I am now the proud owner of an Old Navy card.... dumb...but I would do it all over again so I didn't have to stand in that line! Then when Hal and I were in Seattle...we found the little boys pants that all matched too.... So it was hard to find but really fun when they opened them!
The little boys matched and the little girls... babies too~!

All of the girls in their new pj pants! Angie and Lizzy and I spent hours in Old Navy on Black Friday to get all of these! We finally gave up and just bought whatever we could find...and took them back later to change sizes and colors! Oh...and after standing in line for over an hour...and not moving... the guy told us if we opened a credit card we could go to the front of the line! So... I asked him if that applied to all of us in our group... Julie Us.. Lizzy Angie...and he said "Sure"...so I am now the proud owner of an Old Navy card.... dumb...but I would do it all over again so I didn't have to stand in that line! Then when Hal and I were in Seattle...we found the little boys pants that all matched too.... So it was hard to find but really fun when they opened them!
The little boys matched and the little girls... babies too~!
All the guys... Ryan hauled his to the car.... :(
Then it was on to opening gifts! The kids are the best to watch!


Dallas and Lizzy
Then it was on to opening gifts! The kids are the best to watch!

Everyone was thrilled with their gifts!
Dallas and Lizzy




No comments:
Post a Comment