Here is Amy with baby Jett... he is the first young man to attend our party! We were all fighting to hold him! What a darling baby!
Here is Angie's treat for us! She loves cucumbers with vinegar and so that is what we all got! She included her secret slicer for cutting those tiny cucumbers just perfectly! Adorable!
This is Becca's ornament! It opens up like an accordian to put pictures or special memories inside! It is a treasure! Thanks Becca!
Jenny gave everyone a wonderful binder for all of our recipes! Thanks Jen!
I didn't get pictures of everything else... Lizzy gave us some Victoria Secret's Lotion and Amy gave everyone a darling bird ornament and a yummy chocolate bar! Taylor gave us lotion for our purses! I found a perfect book for them called "A Mother's Book of Secrets" It is a darling book for mom's! All in all it was a perfect morning!
Jenny and Lizzy with Amy's cute bird
Here I am with my beautiful treasures! I am a blessed woman!




No comments:
Post a Comment