Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weekend in Seattle

This past weekend we went to Seattle for a quick trip. My mom is almost 91 and I don't get to see her often enough. We had so much fun. We stayed at Todd's and enjoyed every minute. His kids are amazing! We laughed and talked for hours!

Visiting with my mom. She is almost 91!

We had a good chat on her bed...just like we always did!

She is a champ! She is a determined woman!
Todd and some of his kids!
Chris and Nylah and Mack and Kelly!

We went to an awesome store with the most amazing decorations! It was a good thing it was closing! I could have spent a ton of money in there! It was a nursery and they change all the decorations every season! It really was amazing!

Todd with his grandson Mack!

Nylah ~ Mack and Christopher

Chris ~ Todd and Kelly

Nylah made us gingerbread men to decorate! It was hilarious! I do not have a talent for decorating!
Brett...

Brett and Kristen -

Hal's and my little guy... pretty pathetic!

Mack was having fun eating all the eyeballs! Yum!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the post Terry! We miss you up here so much! I need my "Mormon Mom" back!!

love,

Kristen


p.s.
your gingerbread man looks much better in the picture than it did in person! ;p

Unknown said...

ANDDDDD

Brett and I love the picture of you and Hal at Molbaks.

ANDDDDDDDDDD

When on earth did you take that ADORABLE video of Audrey and Todd?! and why didn't Brett and I know you were here with Becca's family?! It IS the cutest video I have ever seen!