Saturday, July 9, 2011

Princess Party

This year we added a new event to the week of Strawberry Day's! I thought a Princess Party sounded fun- mainly because I have 5 little tiny girls that I knew would LOVE IT! ! It was a bit crazy...but as the newspaper said...it was a "Royal Success". I was so excited that it turned out so well. We had about 75 little Princesses!

Below are my partners in crime. Betty and Mandy! I love these two! We had some great help from some dear friends! I am sure I have some of the best friends in the world!
I had the city float brought up from the shed for the little princesses to have their pictures taken with Lea our Miss Pleasant Grove. It was really darling..as you can see by the photo's below. (adorable) They each got their photo taken and at the end of the day decorated a frame to take it home in. It was so stinkin cute!

Princess Audrey

Princess Abby

Princess Sadie...

Princess Millie...

Princess Macie...
After pictures were taken they went in to have a royal luncheon.

Then lots of games and fun projects....


Macie

Sadie and Millie

Learning to walk and wave like a princess...

Abby has the answer...

Audrey being interviewed by the newspaper.

Abby with her best buddy Adelaide... so cute!

Audrey with her arms full of goodies to take home. You can see her Princess Journal and fancy mirrors and her frame...
Oh... It was a really fun day! Grandma was a bit wiped out in the end...but my little girls loved it..so it was all worth the effort!

No comments: