Monday, July 11, 2011

Thursday Night Rodeo....

The entire week had great weather...except for one 3 hour period... The night we were going to the Rodeo. As I was leaving to go and save seats...it got really windy. Dust was kicking up everywhere. I got to the Rodeo grounds and I couldn't even put the blankets out and have them stay. They were blowing like crazy. It started to really cool down and I wondered if we would even want to stay. Nate came with the boys to help me and about 7:45...it all just quit. The wind died and it warmed up and it turned out to be a really wonderful evening. Watching the rodeo with 15 little kids-doesn't leave much time for watching the Rodeo.. but we had a great time! Lots of yummy Rodeo burgers and Strawberries and Cream! Yum! We missed Levi-he was in San Diego at a convention....

Mason waiting for the show to start.

Benny and Trey..

Jaxson and Preston

The guys!

Strawberries and Cream galore and more!

Jenny and Jett

Look at his eyes... gorgeous!

Lizzy and Dallas with Tytan at his 1st Rodeo.

Grandpa and Brigham

Ryan and Millie

Angie and Max

Angie and Sadie

Ryan and Macie -going for more Strawberries

Nate and Mason

Me with my boys

Trey and Benny

Becca and the kids

Hal and I

Jenny and Nate with the crew.

No comments: