My two Birthday girls! The first time I ever took them to Build A Bear was 5 years ago when Abby was just 2! They have sure grown alot since then! I am going to look for the picture of them back then and get it on here! I love these girls! They are so fun to go with! Actually this time Sadie wanted a dog and Abby got a camera at Costco...She was having a Build A Bear party the next day with her friends. Audrey came with us and she bought an outfit for her collection at home! Fun Day!

Sadie is trying to decide what to choose.

Audrey was checking out the stuff!

Sadie chose a puppy with a barking sound! Sorry Angie!

She made her birth certificate and did it all by herself!

Here they are all finished and now we are off to Hale Center Theater for "A Christmas Carol"...
No comments:
Post a Comment