Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Marchbanks Family Dessert Bar

It was our turn to do the extended Marchbanks Family Christmas Party. We opted for a dessert bar last Sunday. It was a lot of fun! Almost everyone came and it was a fun time visiting! The little kids all got to get reacquainted with their cousins!

I did a "hot cocoa bar"... the kids loved it!

Abby and Atti

Megan and Bentley

A bunch cousins just hanging out!

Grandma with Kaylee and Bryce

Brigham with Hal the Moose!

Uncle Ed...

Millie and Brigham - Buddies

My beautiful Julie and her daughter Jamie!

Lovette and Lexie here from Alaska!

It was Abby's birthday so we had Cake!

Kim and Oaks

The favorite Uncle... Kim and Levi

Abby and Trey

Millie and Audrey

Mason and his Alaskan cousin AJ

Jamie and her kids Hunter and Summer

Lizzy and Becca

Kids playing on the stairs... that takes me back to when their parents were doing the same thing.
All the 2nd cousins on the stairs.... I have many pictures of our kids and their cousins on the stairs... and now we have the newest generation.

Jenny with Tytan and Jett

The girls with the baby boys....all born this past year.

Miller boys with Tytan

Angie and Max... When I use the flash...Max's eyes get HUGE!

The little girls messing on the stairs!

Jenny and Nate

Jenny and Becca with Jett

Hal and I with the Miller boys!

Haylee and Annika

One more of some of the kids!

No comments: