Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Favorite Things!

Once again it was time for our "Favorite Things" Party! We look forward to it all year!

Taylor and Amy

Becca and Jenny

Angie me and Lizzy

I gave Taylor the choice "Be old...or Little" because I brought 2 gifts... one like the big girls:) She chose Both! I love that girl! She is just an angel! So she got a Build a Bear and a plaque!

Becca with her plaque! I love the saying and I am using it for my Motto this year! "Come What May and Love It!"

Angie gave us Glitter Toes! Her friend created a company that does the Glitter toes...without using lights and all the extra equipment! It is really amazing! Thanks Angie!

Jenny gave everyone FHE lessons on Video! Adorable!

Amy gave us a darling "sister's necklace"! Love it!

Lizzy brought everyone spices from Grenada.. ."The Isle of Spice-Where Everything is so Nice!"
She is explaining the nutmeg!

Taylor and Lizzy! My youngest daughter and oldest granddaughter!

My beautiful girls!

My goofy girls...mugging for the camera! Love these ladies!

No comments: