Sunday, August 2, 2009

Up the Canyon!

After a long fun day at the pool...we headed up American Fork Canyon for dinner and fun! Matt and Amy brought the chicken and all the fixins! It was delicious! Then we played kick ball...and rode on the zipline! All the kids rode and even ME! Shocking I know... I am NOT a brave and daring person. (that's another thing I can mark off my bucket list I guess!) After the zipline we all got back to our site and had family skits and songs! I love it when Matt and Hal pull out the old guitars and get those oldies goin'! It was such a fun night!
Family Kick Ball!

Kick it Benny!

Levi comin' in!

Mckay pitching!

Run Brett... Run!

Nate and our favorite Uncle ~ Kim!

Becca helping Abby run! (You can almost tell Becca is 6 mos pregnant!)

Sadie and Jaxson

Audrey was "fixin' mine hair" in the middle of the game as most young ladies will do.

Trey ready to RUN!


Matt and Levi finishing off the fruit salad!

Lizzy with Mason (he will NOT look at me when I am taking pics)

Our favorite Aunt Julie with Hunter and Summer!
Dallas and Lizzy with Mason
The Zipline!
It was getting dark pretty fast ... so we only got a few pics!

Kim helping Angie "gear up" for her ride!

Benny after his ride down! He loved it!

Amy giving Tay all her jewelry... this is serious stuff!

Abby all done....getting unhooked!

Sadie and Summer
Preston coming down! The Screaming Eagle! So fast it's blurry!
Then it was on to the family skits!

All the girls singing - "Boom Chicka Boom"

Brett "Give mama Give... The baby's gotta live"
Then we were treated to the "Little Mermaid"

Levi

Abby

Lizzy

Becca "Ariel" Little Mermaid"
Dallas otherwise known as Luigi
Then Campfire songs and yummy treats!
Mckay and Levi roasting marshmallows

Amy... beautiful mom of 5!

Mason working on a S'more!

Trey

Becca and Abby -roasting Starbursts!

Audrey hanging out with Dad

Oakley! I think I see a bit of marshmallow on those cute lips!

Hal and Matt - "The Cat Came Back"

This little lady is almost asleep
Granny and Taylor

No comments: