I had forgotten the feeling that comes with a good old high school football game! The lights, watching the teams running out on the field the touchdowns! We've been to lots of games starting with our own high schools and then with our kids at Pleasant Grove. We have had 2 on the drill team and 2 on cheer and lots of excitement each week. We have now moved on to a new chapter with Mckay playing on the Logan JV and Varsity! What a fun experience! He came down this week to play at Mountain View! From the minute I walked in...my heart beat a bit faster and I started to remember all those fun times! It was so great to be there!

Hal and our Mckay #19 for the Logan Grizzlies!

Advice from uncle Matt?

Annie and Taylor

Here we are with all the avid supporters!

I love driving up and seeing the buses from the opposing team!

A victory for Logan! Good Job Mckay!
Angie ~ Jenny ~ Amy (aren't they beautiful?)

Brett ~ Nate ~ Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment