Beautiful falls...
The kids had a blast playing in the water below the falls! It was COLD!
Mason getting warmed up!
Jen and Oaks
Grandpa tormenting Brigham... with lunch in the basket.
The "cool" thing to do..was to put your head under the water!
and so they did! Preston
Abby
Oaks was laying down trying to put his head in...while staying dry and Grandpa gave him a bit of a push and he lost his balance and went in head first! Thank heaven he is still smiling! I was afraid he might have been really mad!
Audrey...
So wet!
Then we decided to climb up to the falls! It was something I had never done! So I thought why not! It didn't look to hard... but it was steep! Hal stayed with the baby and Brigham at the bottom...and off we went! 3 women and 6 little kids!
this is at the first part! We could see Hal...
Then we got there! It was so beautiful and really quite cold with the water spraying on us!
I was pretty PROUD! I don't hike and I should! I loved it! Apparently it wasn't that hard... look who else made it... 4 year olds! I'm still proud..what the heck!
Jenny and the boys...
Becca and the girls... Audrey was FREEZING!
On the way down it was pretty steep and so they all worked together.
Oakley and Preston stayed behind me and I asked them "Why"...and they sheepishly said...to watch you and help you Grandma. Such good boys! I am a lucky Granny! Mason just said "I didn't know Granny could hike!".. Yikes I better start stepping up!
Then it was down the canyon for Lunch!




1 comment:
Sure proud of you Mom!!!
Post a Comment