Sunday, September 4, 2011

Swiss Day's 2011

I look forward to Swiss Day's every year! I don't usually buy much... But it is so fun! Many years ago - we did a booth with some friends! It was fun but so much work! We would be exhausted by the time it was over! I prefer just coming and shopping with the girls! We sure missed Lizzy this year! Hal took the day off to come with us! It was a lot of fun!

Trying to keep Brig in the stroller was a bit of a challenge!

Becca and Amy... in a cute booth!

Decisions! Decisions!

He got out... now Grandpa's got him!

Check out the crowds!

Some of my beautiful family!

Brig is gone again!

Becca and Angie at lunch!

Jenny and Mason... and a bit of Max!

Jett...

Hal and I having some yummy lunch!

Mason

Maxwell in his adorable hat! He is so cute!

The whole crew...

Tiffany and Amy ( Amy's good friend)

Brigham is on the move!

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

Looks like you all had a blast!! Sure missed going with you all this year. Love how there are lots more strollers this year.. crazy to think we were all still expecting. Max's hat is to die for.. He is adoarable! Jett's two teeth are so so cute! You all look beautiful!! Love and miss you all! Thanks for posting Mom! Love ya