Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend in Midway

Last weekend we went up to Midway with some of the kids for the weekend! It was fun and relaxing...except for the part..where I backed my car into a dang truck... he was pretty much the only car in the parking lot... but that's a story for another day!
Saturday morning! Crepe's were requested and Hal and I complied! Hal found a new talent.. cooking! He was the best crepe maker ever!

Cooking like a pro! Must be all the cooking shows I make him watch!

Then it was off to the pool! Fun time!

Mason was pretty brave...

Oaks loved it all!

Becca and Levi came to get everyone to head to Park City... for some fun shopping!

So we all headed off!
When we got back everyone wanted to go swimming again! Especially Brigham!

Brig.. hates his life jacket...but has no fear when I take it off! He jumps in head first... and stands on the side of the pool and falls in backwards..NO FEAR! He loves swimming...

There was a cool swim-under opening...from the outdoor pool to the indoor.. It got plenty of traffic

Here I am with a few of the crew....

Heading back to the condo.. a ride in the Rhino!


Audrey is holding Brigham ..."securely" she said!

Tough guys!

Fun back at the Condo...

This is blurry... (dang camera) but I loved seeing all the kids eating together. Sadie is entertaining them I do believe...

Then Matt got his Rhino out...and the fun really started!

Trey is ready to go!

Audrey is pretty excited!

off they go!

Grandpa took the other kids over to watch the muskrats! That was the favorite!

Watching and waiting!
Then Grandma got a turn with Brigham... He was so excited! The helmet was so heavy he could hardly keep his head up!

And...away we go!

Audrey was all smiles! We went up the canyon a ways... and it started getting a bit chilly... So we headed back... Brigham could not keep his eyes open...and so he went to sleep!

Sound asleep! I was trying to hold his little head up...

When we got back..Jenny captured this moment... So cute!

And Mason... got a ride..

The kids were all posing for me.

Giant checkerboard...and shuffle board! Way fun!

Water is always fun too!

A quick trip over to the bakery... Such a yummy key lime tart!

Ryan brought us all some Gelato... It was the favorite treat ever!

Blurry pics again...


Everyone hanging out! Fun Weekend! Thanks Jen and Nate!

No comments: