Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Amazing Race-Marchbanks Style!

Becca and Levi are amazing! They put together the most Amazing Race EVER! It was planned so carefully! I think the only thing they didn't anticipate was that we would all race so fast...that they had to really work hard to stay ahead of us! They had us text message a photo of our tasks when they were finished...and then texted us a clue back! It was seriously awesome!

Levi is giving all the instuctions... Apparently the prize is a postdated check for ONE MILLION DOLLARS! Payable in about 80 years! However in this family... the bragging rights...will be plenty of reward!

Bandana's for each team...

Ryan and the girls and Oaks are on our team!

Here we GO! Everyone lined up and ready to RACE! On Your Mark -Get Set... GO!
Actually check out the kids in this photo...you can see all the distinct personalities... it is really funny if you look close! How I love this family!

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

Oh.. that last picture is so funny! I love it! Dallas took some pictures when all the guys went golfing.. i will email them all to you!!