Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Family Pictures

After dinner we all got ready and headed off to take a family picture! I loved how the colors all worked out! Good Job kids! Jenny knew the perfect place to go..and it was awesome! I just took snapshots of the shoot... I haven't seen all the photo's yet... but these are just quick ones of mine. I missed Levi and Becca's somehow! I can't wait to get them all hung up in my family room!









This is my favorite! All the grandkids together! Love it!


And then with us! Wow I am a lucky Granny!
Then it was back to the house for FHE and then family prayer! I feel so blessed to belong to this group of ours!

WE LOVE OUR FAMILY!

Here is the whole crew! Jenny took 7 different photo's and put them together to get this! She is amazing! Thanks so much Jenny!



No comments: