Sunday, August 14, 2011

Up and Over...

Next we were on to the CLIMB! I thought the guys would do it and some of the girls...but almost every single person went up and over! It was pretty awesome to see the teamwork! I was really proud of the kids..big and little! They are amazing! I loved watching the tiniest of kids accomplish this. I just hope our family can continue this kind of support for each other for ever! It was pretty cool to see!

Matt

Ryan- Ry got to the top and pulled everyone over!

Levi

Trey

Macie...

Ryan was mighty proud of her!

Abby

Sadie

Preston

Jackson

Oaks

Mason

Audrey

Even tiny Brigham...he was all over this!

Nate made it...even with his bad knee!

Becca

Tiny Millie...

Yeahhhh Millie!

Taylor

Jenny
|
Lizzy

Amy

Dallas

Hal... what a guy!

On Top! Victorious! He climbed that so fast I couldn't believe it!

This is my favorite picture! Look at the support Millie has.. it kinda makes me cry! Gosh I love this family!

No comments: