Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Challenge!

The first clue sent us to Pl Grove- luckily I knew the back roads and we knew where it was telling us to go! Up to Kiwanis Park and hike to the waterfall... That is quite a hike. Only three people on the team needed to do it...So Hal -Ryan and Oaks took off running!

Taylor jumped out the of the car and headed up the mountain!

Amy and Brett had the tiny kids... so they got running! The kids ahead of Amy are passing people right and left.. I am sure those hikers looking for some solitude that day... were wondering what the heck we were doing! Crazy family!

First out of the Canyon.. .OAKLEY! Then Hal and Ryan... Yelling... TURN THE CAR AROUND! Check out Hal's face... He was seriously in this race!
The next clue: Make your way to Abby's Great Grandma's house... I was cookin! I knew exactly where we were heading!

Becca was really surprised to see us in first place...followed by Jenny's and Nate's team... but we were ahead! We had to jump in the pool and pull out a ring... Ryan was afraid it would take too much time to change...so he changed right there in front of everyone! I won't show the pictures...or the video that Levi took... (he just kept filming).. Hilarious but we have possibly scarred Taylor for life.

Climbing out of the pool..

Back in the car...and off to Cascade Golf Course...!

No comments: