Macie and Millier are cheering that we are on our way! Adorable little girls!
Ryan and the girls...
Tent all set up with Circus food!
Then they really got into it! Hats and noses!
Granny and Millie
Macie having her hotdog!
Enjoying dinner... Hotdogs.. Chips... Popcorn and Cotton Candy!
Hal was slowing getting into the action1
Macie tried on all the hats!
and another...
Millie was loving the cotton candy!
Then Becca and Levi and the kids got there!
Granny with Brig ~ Audrey and Abby
My daughter! I am so proud! Look at that nose!
Brig found where all the treasures were....
A DVD.... for Brig!
During the pre-show.. Abby tried on a costume!
Then it began with the parade of Elephants!
Macie and Millie were enthralled...
Becca~ Levi and the kids....
Granny with Audrey and Abby and lots of stickers...
Afterwards these two were flying! Abby is ready to go right now and join up!
Back in the car...and on the way home! fun night!




2 comments:
So fun!!! I love your new shirt too!!
Hey Lizzy! I would love to keep in touch with you on your blog! Can you add me? Wenjens@comcast.net
I hope all is well with your wonderful adventure!
Wendi Harvey
Post a Comment