Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend in Logan...

Amy took Mckay to Rexburg to COLLEGE!(YIKES!!) and so we ran up to stay with the kids! They are such great kids!
We headed off to find some dinner...

So it was Pizza Pie Cafe... This restaurant started out many years ago in Rexburg Idaho... as the "Sober Society Pizza". We used to go there when I was at Ricks... and now it just came to Logan. It is DELISH!

Autumn... Taylor and I! I get an extra granddaughter for a couple of days!

Hal and Jaxson...

Hunter was loving this food! It really was yummy!


Benny just couldn't get enough!

How I love this girl! She is so amazing!

Then it was home for some video games! How cute are they?
On Saturday morning we had Jaxson's football game! It was so fun to see him playing for the first time! We had to leave about 1/2 time and he was on the kickoff...so I stayed to watch and shoot some pics...
'
That is Jaxson by the coach....

Check out that catch!!!! Then he took off running...

There he goes!

still on his feet..... 15 yards and then he got knee'd in the thigh and it took him out! What a GREAT PLAY!

Benny with blue lips and teeth...

No comments: